Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grumpy!!!!

Feb 9th

So our assignment was to go out and have a very bad day. Well, assignment completed and then some…

So I woke up sick, I’m attempting to move out of my apartment because my room mate and I are completely incompatible after living with each other for almost two years, I’m trying to pack and organize and he is not helping in any way, shape, or form, he is deliberately getting into my way and hindering any sort of progress I try and make. I went to Student Health and slipped on the ice and bruised my hand. Missed class because I couldn’t get in to see a doctor then had to go back home and be miserable until I had to go to work all night. Yeah yeah, you control your own mood and day and such, blah blah blah. My bloody hand hurts! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment